What is compounding?
We call it personalized medicine. When we personalize a medication we are taking the active drug and personalizing it in a strength, dosage form, or combination treatment which is not commercially available. We work directly with you and your prescriber to get the medication just right for you.
Our compounding professionals can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the personalized dose of each medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as transdermal gels, troches, “chewies”, and lollipops.
- Medications free of problem-causing excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Medications that are not commercially available because of an increased demand or chemical shortage.
Compounds that we can not prepare:
- Commercially available product unless a document reason exist (patient specific ingredient
How to choose a compounding pharmacy:
- Our staff have received annual training regarding personalized medications.
- State of the art equipment.
- State of the art delivery devices.
Our compounding team can formulate suitable medications as sublingual drops, nasal sprays, lollipops, rectal solutions and suppositories. Click on the area below to learn how we have personalized solutions for Hormone Replacement Therapy, Dermatology, Pain, and Pediatrics. Please contact us to discuss your needs and medication problems.
Writing A Compounded Prescription
Our pharmacists will be happy to discuss formulations and answer any questions.